2007 Altos d'Oliva Catalunya Gran Reserva
- Buy 12 for €6,76 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting notes Altos d'Oliva
Fragrant red wine from the Spanish Terra Alta. Soft and supple taste with an aroma of spicy oak. Excellent to drink as well as lightly seasoned meat dishes.
The Gran Reserva is almost always the best wine that a Spanish wine producer can make. In this case the grapes come from the Catalunya wine region to the west and south of Barcelona. The vineyards (Cabernet Sauvignon 40% Tempranillo 30% and Garnacha) are fairly close to the famous Priorato wine region. The yields here are low, which benefits the quality of the wine. After fermentation, this Gran Reserva ripens for 36 months in oak casks and then a few more years in the bottle. The result is a beautifully matured red Spanish wine of high quality.
|Producer||Altos de Oliva|
|Grape variety||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Excellent for drinking, but also a great companion for lightly seasoned meat dishes.
Read or write a review