Altos d'Oliva Catalunya Gran Reserva 2010
- Buy 12 for €6,90 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Terra Alta Gran Reserva
Fragrant red wine from the Spanish Terra Alta. Soft and smooth taste with an aroma of spicy oak. Excellent to drink as is, also delicious with lightly spiced meat dishes.
Catalunya at its best
The Gran Reserva is almost always the best wine a Spanish wine producer can make. In this case, the grapes come from the Catalunya wine region west and south of Barcelona. The vineyards (Cabernet Sauvignon 40% Tempranillo 30% and Garnacha) are quite close to the famous Priorato wine region. The yields are low here, which benefits the quality of the wine. After fermentation, this Gran Reserva matures for 36 months in oak casks and then for several years in the bottle. The result is a beautifully matured red Spanish wine of high quality.
|Producer||Altos de Oliva|
|Grape variety||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Excellent to drink as it is, but also a great companion for lightly spiced meat dishes.
Read or write a review