2009 Viña von Siebenthal Aconcagua Valley Carabantes Syrah
- Buy 12 for €19,50 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Siebenthal Carabantes Syrah
Aromatic Chilean red wine with an intense fragrance of red fruit and oak. The soft, fragrant taste is excellent with spicy dishes and after the meal.
The born Swiss Mauro Von Siebenthal started in 1998 this small winery in Aconcagua Valley north of Santiago. With a production of only 150,000 bottles per year, Von Siebenthal is a small producer but one of the toppers in Chile! His red wines are distinguished in particular by elegance and drinkability in contrast to the solid style of many other Chilean icon wines.
The Carabantes named after the Spanish priest who brought the first vine to Chile in 1554 is made of 85% syrah 10% cabernet sauvignon and 5% petit damn. After fermentation, the wine ripens for only six months on small oak casks so that the maximum fruit of the ripe harvest is preserved.
|Producer||Viña von Siebenthal|
|Origin area||Aconcagua Valley|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine and aromatic red wine. Good to combine with spicy dishes but also tasty after the meal.
Read or write a review