2014 Marqués de Murrieta Rioja Finca Ygay Reserva
- Buy 12 for €17,99 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Powerful spicy red wine from Spain with the scent of ripe fruit and spices. The juicy full and spicy taste is ideal for meat dishes and game dishes.
Beautiful classic style red wine from the Rioja Alta the very best part of this famous Spanish wine region. Because of the relatively cool location, the most refined wines are made here. Marqués de Murrieta also has a long and great reputation to uphold and proves once again to be a top producer with this reserve.
Peñin the wine guide of Spain gives 91 points after the very successful 2004 and 2005 harvest. With this, the guide places this impressive 18 months of oak-aged Rioja reserva with the finest wines of the region. The current harvest with its soft ripe tannins is already delicious but can also be bought for support!
Color: cherry red garnet red border. Aroma of spices creamy wood candied fruits ripe fruit. Juicy taste fleshy ripe fruit with ripe tannins.
|Producer||Marqués de Murrieta|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Excellent for fine meat dishes and game dishes.
Read or write a review