2011 Le Clos de Reynon Cadillac Cotes de Bordeaux
- Buy 12 for €10,99 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note Le Clos de Reynon Cadillac Côtes de Bordeaux
Bright red hue with a light brown discoloration. Beautifully scented with ripe red fruit, light caramel tones and herbs. The taste is round of inset and develops with mild tannin in the aftertaste.
Denis and Florence Dubourdieu are the famous couple who have earned their spurs with the production of delicious white and red bordeaux, such as Clos Floridène and Château Reynon. From the more sandy soil, at the bottom of the hill vineyards at Château Reynon, Dubourdieu makes a very pleasant and accessible red wine, this Clos de Reynon. The grape varieties are similar to the 'big' Reynon, namely merlot (80%), cabernet sauvignon (7%) and a relatively large share of petit (13%). After fermentation, the wine ripens for several months in small oak casks. This red burgundy has refinement and the right amount of freshness.
Read or write a review