2011 Viña von Siebenthal Aconcagua Valley Parcela 7
- Buy 12 for €13,43 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Siebenthal Parcela 7
Full soft red top wine from Chile with a spicy scent and nuances of oak. Powerful and balanced taste. Delicious with grilled or stewed meat.
Chile - Aconcagua
Mauro von Siebenthal started in 1998 this small wine estate in Aconcagua Valley north of Santiago. Currently he makes about 150,000 bottles a year and is considered one of the toppers in Chile. His red wines are distinguished by the beautiful elegance and fine drinkability in contrast to the solid style of many other Chilean icon wines. The Parcela 7 is a reserva made of cabernet sauvignon (55%) merlot (30%) and cabernet franc. The yield in the vineyard is extremely low at around 30 hectoliters per hectare. After fermentation, this full-bodied red wine ripens for only four months in small oak casks, so that many fruit notes of the concentrated crop are preserved.
|Producer||Viña von Siebenthal|
|Origin area||Aconcagua Valley|
|Grape variety||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious grilled or stewed with many meat dishes.
Read or write a review