2012 Château L'Écuyer Pomerol
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting notes Château L'Écuyer Pomerol
French red wine from the Bordeaux with the smell of red fruit toffee and oak and a full flavor. Young tastes this wine excellent with grilled meat. Five to six years after the harvest delicious with lamb or pheasant.
Pomerol is the famous wine region in Bordeaux which is known for the high quality wines. The appealing taste is largely due to the combination of soil type climate and grape variety. The merlot grape that is dominant here gives a round velvety taste. There is only 3 hectares of vineyard with 90% merlot and 10% cabernet franc at Château Écuyer. The average age is high (more than 30 years old) and the return is therefore low. The grapes are harvested by hand and vinified per lot. After fermentation, a maturation of about 12 months follows partly on new oak casks. The final assembly follows. Due to the small scale of this domaine, only 16,000 bottles are produced annually.
|Producer||Ch̢teau l '|
Read or write a review