2012 Proprietá Sperino Lessona
- Buy 12 for €45,95 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Proprietá Sperino Lessona
Italian red wine with a refined spicy slightly peppery and jam-like aroma. The taste is smooth and elegant. Nice with risotto roasted meat or spicy cheeses.
In 1999 Paolo de Marchi and his son Luca took over the (pre) parental domain in Lessona. The vineyards of this once famous wine region are located in the northern part of Piedmont on the foothills of the Alps and on poor soil. Vineyards in Lessona disappeared in the early 1900's by two successive harvests that were completely unsuccessful. No terroir for high yields but for top quality wine with the emphasis on a refined elegant style. Luca himself says that he makes "the Burgundy of Italy". Measured by the refinement and high quality a striking comparison!
The Lessona is made from 100% nebbiolo grapes. Fermentation takes place with natural yeast cells and the wine ages for about 30 months in oak casks.
Read or write a review