- Buy 12 for €10,58 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Fragrant French red wine with an aroma of candied red fruit herbs and spices. The full smooth taste fits perfectly with grilled or stewed meat. Also very tasty with spicy pastas.
We wrote earlier about the duo Philippe Cambie and Michel Gassier. Cambie works as an advisory oenologist at winemakers in Châteauneuf-du-Pape and is nicknamed 'monsieur grenache'. Together with his good friend Michel Gassier, he creates a series of excellent costières de nîmes at Château de Nages.
Meanwhile, the activities have also been extended to the neighboring Côtes du Rhône where an impressive red wine is made: Cercius. In the southern part near Avignon and Cairanne, Cambie and Gassier have two different vineyards with 80-year-old vine grenache and 40-year-old syrah.
Philippe Cambie has made a sultry warm and elegant wine with lots of length. Delicious in all seasons and very suitable to drink outside of the meal.
Read or write a review