2013 Domaine Caillot Burgundy Les Herbeux
- Buy 12 for €19,50 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Dry - oak-ripened - white wine from France with the powerful scent of white fruit and a buttery taste. Nice to drink or fish with prawns white meat and poultry.
Unique fermented and matured white wine completely in the style of the great Meursault that Michel Caillot also makes. The most common white Burgundy comes from vineyards far from the premiers and grands crus. However, the small Herbeux vineyard is just outside the cadastral municipal border of Meursault. Caillot then applies the same vinification and aging as with Meursault. Due to the very limited availability, this beautiful white wine is a real trouvaille despite the general reputation of Burgundy.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Good to combine with sophisticated fish prawns with garlic white meat and poultry. But also very nice to drink.
Read or write a review