2013 Domaine de la Soufrandise Pouilly-Fuisse Levrouté
- Buy 12 for €20,88 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Dry white wine from France with a rich aroma of overripe fruit citrus and oak. The taste is fresh and balanced: tasty with fish or refined poultry in cream sauce.
Françoise and Nicolas Melin create a wonderful quality Pouilly-Fuissé of over 60 years old chardonnay vines on their small wine estate. They follow the agriculture raisonnée a form of agriculture that aims to work as naturally as possible.
The Levrouté is a special wine. The name that refers to wine production is therefore almost exclusively known locally. The grapes are harvested later than usual: this happens at the beginning of October when a part of the harvest contains noble rot (pourriture noble). The other part is brought in very mature condition. After a long spontaneous fermentation and maturation on the barrel, the Levrouté with its full color and beautiful ripening flavors is a white Burgundy with a unique character.
|Producer||Domaine de la Soufrandise|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine wine with rich fish dishes or refined poultry in cream sauce.
Read or write a review