2015 Le Jade Pays d'Oc Merlot Cabernet
- Buy 12 for €6,39 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note Le Jade Merlot-Cabernet
Red wine from the South of France with a spicy scent and nuances of candied fruit. The full mild taste goes well with cold dishes. Also nice at the barbecue or just like that.
Only a few kilometers away from the French island of Etang de Thau are the vineyards of Le Jade. A strict selection is applied during the grape harvest and in the vineyards. Only the most mature grapes are harvested with a strong ripeness of the skin. An important characteristic of this smooth red wine is its good drinkability. This is in contrast to wines made with a lot of color and too much extraction. The short ripening on oak casks also gives a seductive scent and more complexity to the taste. School example of good, drinkable southern French wine.
|Producer||Cave de Pomerols|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious with cold dishes the barbecue or outside the meal.
Read or write a review