2015 Le Jade Pays d'Oc Merlot-Cabernet
- Buy 12 for €6,39 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Le Jade Merlot-Cabernet
Red wine from the South of France with a spicy fragrance and nuances of candied fruit. The full mild taste goes well with cold dishes. Also delicious with the barbecue or just like that.
The vineyards of Le Jade are only a few kilometers away from the southern French Etang de Thau. A strict selection is applied during the grape harvest and already in the vineyards. Only the most ripe grapes are harvested with great attention being paid to good ripeness of the skin. An important property of this smooth red wine is the good drinkability. This is in contrast to wines that are made with a lot of color and too much extraction. The short maturation on oak barrels also gives a seductive scent and more complexity to the taste. A textbook example of good drinkable Southern French wine.
|Producer||Cave de Pomerols|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Delicious with cold dishes, the barbecue or outside the meal.
Read or write a review