2014 Palacio de Cirat Crianza
- Buy 12 for €6,30 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Palacio de Cirat Crianza
Full-bodied wine with a ripe jam-like aroma and nuances of coconut and oak. The taste is soft with a fresh aromatic aftertaste. Delicious with cold dishes and spicy stews.
Wonderful example of modern made red Spanish wine from Almansa. The vineyards intended for the Palacio de Cirat crianza are grown organically with monastrell (50%) tempranillo (30%) and cabernet sauvignon. The harvest starts with the tempranillo around the first week of September and only ends in the second week of October with the late ripening cabernet. For the fermentation no yeast is added and the natural yeast cells from the vineyard ensure the conversion of sugar into alcohol. After the usual two fermentations, a 6-month ripening follows on partly new and used American oak casks. The influence on the smell and taste is therefore limited and refined.
|Producer||Palacio de Cirat|
|Grape variety||Garnacha Tintorera|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Tasteful wine to combine well with both cold dishes and spicy stews.
Read or write a review