2016 Venâncio da Costa Lima Moscatel de Sétubal Pioneiro
- Buy 12 for €8,97 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Moscatel de Sétubal Pionei
Amber colored fortified sweet wine from Portugal with an intense, pure and beautiful aroma of nutmeg and candied fruits. The full, sweet taste goes very well with not too sweet desserts. Well cooled, also very tasty as an aperitif.
Moscatel de Setúbal has traditionally been one of the best sweet muscat wines in the world. The family company Venâncio da Costa Lima has been making these famous wines in the area around Palmela on the Setúbal peninsula since 1914 and made the Pioneiro as a tribute to the founder. This producer is considered one of the best Moscatel makers in Portugal and has twice won the Muscats du Monde competition with the rare Roxo. The Pioneiro is bottled without oak maturation and has wonderful nutmeg scents. Delicious as an aperitif or with sweet desserts or cheeses.
Read or write a review