2015 Weingut Juris Burgenland Pinot Noir
- Buy 12 for €17,25 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting notes Juris Burgenland Pinot Noir
Lovers of refined pinot noir have more and more choices. The monopoly of Burgundy on good pinot noir is rapidly disappearing in favor of, for example, German wine regions. But Austria also has strong assets. Axel and Helga Stiegelmar of the Juris wine estate prove this with their pinot noir. They produce an on-and-top refined red wine on the northeast bank of the Neusiedlersee. The climate here is very suitable for achieving optimum ripeness while maintaining the freshness that is so necessary.
After fermentation, ripening of several months follows large wooden casks. Because of the fineness of the wine, this is done very well. Partly because of this, the Juris selection is an excellent and exemplary pinot noir with the recognizable fresh cherry fruit. Juris is a member of the exclusive and only 15 member group Renommierte Weingüter Burgenland.
|Grape variety||Pinot Noir|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Refined red wine excellent with pheasant shrimps or pasta with mushrooms.
Read or write a review