2014/15 Château Gilbert and Gaillard Saint-Chinian Pour Les Amis
- Buy 12 for €9,71 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting notes Château Gilbert and Gaillard Pour Les Amis
Bright red in color, fine fresh fruity and mildly spicy with scent with nuances of laurel and light red fruit. The taste is round, supple and persistent aromatic from the finish. Delicious balanced red wine, very slightly chilled good to combine with cold (meat) dishes or grilled dishes.
The name 'Pour Les Amis' says it all: this cuvée is meant by the winemaker to drink with friends! Especially during a complex meal, but with a shelf of sausage, cheese and baguette. Not so crazy by the duo Gilbert and Gaillard. We have also read the term 'meditation wine' with wine writers, so the opposite is true. Saint Chinian is now recognized as one of the best terroirs in the South of France and fits in with the list of Pic Saint-Loup, La Clape and Terrasses de Larzac. Perhaps unknown names for you, but they are the 'grand cru' areas of the Languedoc. Château Gilbert et Gaillard makes grand wines and reserves a small plot with 50% syrah, 40% grenache and 10% mourvèdre for the 'friends wine'.
Read or write a review