2017 Domaine Raimbault Sancerre Apud Sariacum rosé
- Buy 12 for €15,13 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Domaine Raimbault rosé
French rosé with the smell of fresh red fruit and a juicy fresh taste. The ideal wine for light summer dishes such as salads or white meat. Also very suitable as an aperitif with amuses.
The Sancerre is one of the best white wines in France. What few people know is that there is also a small production of rosé and red wine. The grape variety used is the pinot noir.
The vineyards of Raimbault are also ideal for the planting of blue grapes. Because of its location on a hill, the vines have an optimal exposition to the sun. This is also necessary because the grapes of flat vineyards are noticeably less ripe in this relatively cool wine region! The producer of this wine is Philippe Raimbault. He owns the Les Godons vineyard in the commune of Sury-en-Vaux which is considered to be the best of the Sancerre.
|Grape variety||Pinot Noir|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
The wine with light summer dishes such as salads white meat but also suitable as an aperitif with nice amuses.
Read or write a review