La Bastide Saint Vincent Vacqueyras Pavane 2019
- Buy 12 for €14,67 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Vacqueyras, cru status in the southern Rhône
|Spicy, refined and drinkable; top-rhône|
|Great with grilled meat, leg of lamb from the oven or poultry with mushrooms|
|Now ready to drink and can be stored well for at least 5 years after harvest|
La Bastide Vacqueyras
Clear red wine with notes of small red fruits and spices. The taste is full, is spicy and lingers for a long time.
The Vacqueyras appellation is a formidable competitor of the nearby and pricey Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Laurent Daniel, one of the toppers in the area, makes beautiful wines in a small-scale way.
The hand-picked grapes from more than forty-year-old vines, mainly Grenache, are subjected to strict quality control when they enter the cellar before they end up in the fermentation vat. Spiciness, finesse and drinkability in one.
|Grape variety:||Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre|
|Taste:||Full and Powerfull|
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review