- Buy 12 for €14,08 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note La Bastide Vacqueyras
French red wine with the smell of red fruit and spices. Thanks to the full spicy flavor, this wine is fine to drink, but also very tasty with game and stews.
The appellation Vacqueyras is a formidable competitor for the nearby and expensive Châteauneuf-du-Pape. Laurent Daniel one of the toppers in the area makes beautiful wines on a small scale.
The hand-picked grapes of 35-year-old sticks, mainly grenache, are subjected to strict quality control when entering the cellar before entering the fermentation tank.
Spicy finesse and drinkability in one. According to the wine writers of Perswijn one of the very best wines of the appellation.
|Producer||La Bastide Saint Vincent|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious with spicy solid dishes such as game dishes and stews but also suitable outside the meal.
Read or write a review