2015 La Fea Cariñena Tinto
- Buy 12 for €4,88 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Groot assortiment van exclusief tot huiswijn
- Vragen? bel gerust 078-6140208!
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11
Spanish red wine with the fruity aroma of fresh juicy red fruit and a light spiciness. The taste is full of smooth and aromatic. Slightly chilled fine with, for example, pasta and dishes from the grill.
La Fea is made in Aragon northern Spain in the wine region Cariñena, the second largest source of quality wines. The region is known for the many vineyards with old vines. They deliver a low yield of excellent quality. The producer Bodegas Paniza has the modern technological tools needed to make fresh pure wines. The 'La Fea' is a good example of modern red wine from Aragon with the special combination of 50% tempranillo 40% garnacha and 10% syrah grapes. The wine is fermented on stainless steel tanks and does not consciously receive oak maturation. The peel of the ripe grapes remains briefly in contact with the grape juice to create a smooth fruity red wine.
Read or write a review