2017 Panul Colchagua Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
- Buy 12 for €7,31 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Panul Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
Powerful red wine from Chile with the smell of candied red fruit and oak. The fully balanced taste lasts for a long time and combines excellent with grilled spiced meat or spicy sausage.
Chile continues to pleasantly surprise us by the constant, high quality of both red and white wines. Our supplier Errázuriz Ovalle has virtually the exclusive right in the area (aréa) Marchigüe, part of the Colchagua valley. The cabernet is beautifully ripe here.
The advising winemaker is Hugh Ryman, known to many as the owner of Château de la Jaubertie in Bergerac. He works closely with the Chilean équipe and adds French refinement to this new world wine.
The Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve is a good example of this and shows the strength of Chile in the current price range. Many aromas of red fruit and a soft, round taste through perfectly ripe harvested grapes that ferment under controlled temperature. The approximately six months of aging in new oak casks gives the beautifully integrated wood nuance. A supreme price-pleasure ratio!
Read or write a review