2017 Borgo di Colloredo Terre degli Osci Greco
- Buy 12 for €11,50 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|modern made wine from an old Greek grape variety|
|remarkable white wine without oak maturation|
|full, soft, aromatic and fresh in taste|
|delicious with pasta with fish|
Tasting note Borgo di Colloredo Greco
Dry white wine from the Italian Molise region. Full and juicy taste with ripe fruit notes and a fresh aftertaste. Delicious with starters and pasta with fish.
The name says it all: greco the Greek indicates a Greek origin. This grape variety is probably already planted before the era near Naples. The variety has become known as Greco di Tufo a powerful white wine from Campania.
Pasquale and Enrico di Giulio make the same grape in Molise a full white version that is significantly rounder and softer than most greco's from Campania. Moreover, this remarkable white wine does not age on oak casks to preserve an optimal drip expression. Particularly this trip to antiquity with a flawless white wine made with modern techniques.
|Producer||Borgo di Colloredo|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine and complex dry white wine delicious with many starters and pastamet fish.
Read or write a review