2017 Castillo de Landa Merlot
- Buy 12 for €4,23 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Light and fruity red wine
|Modern made merlot|
|Smooth and fresh in taste|
|Great with cold starters, light grill dishes or poultry|
Tasting note the Landa Merlot
Fruity red wine from the Spanish wine region La Mancha with a spicy scent and a fresh supple taste. Great with cold starters, light grill dishes or poultry.
Spain is mainly known for the many designations of origin with the DO status (denominacion de origen). Well-known names are Rioja Rueda and La Mancha. What many do not know is that, just like in France, countless regional wines are made. Such as this Vino de la Tierra de Castilla from the La Mancha wine region. A modern-made merlot that is intended for direct consumption. In order to preserve the grape aromas as much as possible, the Castillo de Landa is not aged on oak casks.
|Producer||Castillo de Landa|
|Origin area||La Mancha|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Great with cold starters, light grill dishes or poultry.
Read or write a review