2016 Chakana Mendoza Estate Selection Malbec
- Buy 12 for €13,16 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Chakana Estate Selection Malbec
Powerful red wine from Argentina with a refined aroma and intense taste. Very nice and complex wine excellent to combine with tasteful dishes of beef or game.
Chakana is a small family business in Argentine Mendoza with a strong European influence. The Italian owner, Juan Pelizzatti, has chosen a distinctive wine style with the Italian consultant and winemaker Alberto Antonini. The flagship of Chakana comes from vineyards from Luján de Cuyo the 'Haut-Médoc' of Argentina and the high and cool Uco.
Of course, the malbec grapes are picked manually and the yield is low. After fermentation - spontaneously by natural yeast - this beautiful elegant malbec stays for eighteen months on a mix of new and one year old oak casks. The wood dosage has been refined so that the wine clearly distinguishes itself from many bombastic Argentine wines. To enjoy!
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Very nice and complex wine excellent to combine with tasteful dishes of beef or game.
Read or write a review