2016 Frédéric Mabileau St. Nicolas de Bourgueil Les Rouillères
- Buy 12 for €14,12 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting notes Frédéric Mabileau Les Rouillères
French red wine with the smell of red fruit and a strong spicy taste. Young - slightly chilled - tasty with grilled or roasted meat. Matured deliciously with spicy dishes.
Very successful red Loire from 25-year-old vines and organically grown cabernet franc grapes. Mabileau creates a seductive style with striking notes of fresh red fruit and the fresh drinkability that is so characteristic of high quality Loire.
Unusually popular with French sommeliers who prefer to serve this wine in a slightly chilled way. The spring wine for francophiles and brasserie visitors. Gold medal (Liger d'Or) both in 2008 and in 2009.
|Producer||Domaine Frédéric Mabileau|
|Grape variety||Cabernet Franc|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
If young drunk (slightly chilled!) Fine with grilled meat. After a few years of ripening, it is very tasty with spicy dishes.
Read or write a review