2015 St. John's Road Block 3 Shiraz
- Buy 12 for €23,87 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Full red in color and powerful with scent, with full fruit notes, slightly burnt nuances and herbs. The full, round taste has mild tannin in the aftertaste and a persistent aroma of red fruit and mild oak.
St. John's Road is a rising star in the famous Barossa Valley, in South Australia. The talented winemaker Phil Lehmann has exceptional vineyards through excellent contacts with local winegrowers. A good example is the only two hectares of Block 3 of the Ebenezer Resurrection vineyard, with more than eighty years old shiraz poles. The yield is very low, but the quality of the concentrated, very small 'caviar-like' grapes is spectacular. The alcoholic fermentation takes place in small open cuves. This is followed by a maturation in 40% new and 60% second and third year oak 300-liter tanks of French origin. The result: an amazingly good Old Vine shiraz with intense fruit notes of blueberries. Strength and finesse in perfect harmony!
Read or write a review