2017 Cermeño Toro Malvasia
- Buy 12 for €6,30 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Fruity mild-dry white wine from Spain with a delicious fresh taste. Tasty as an aperitif but also a good companion of fish dishes or asparagus.
The Toro wine region is located north of the Spanish university town of Salamanca in the western part of Spain. Here predominantly powerful red wines are produced. There is very little white Toro wine and you will find them in few shops. The local cooperative of Toro, however, makes him from exclusively Malvasia grapes. In a modern way, that is to say with a soaking of the grapes prior to the temperature controlled fermentation. This creates a wine with many fruity scents combined with the original and authentic taste of the Malvasia grape.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Primarily aperitif but also very tasty side dishes or asparagus.
Read or write a review