2017 Cortes de Cima Alentejo Chaminé Branco
- Buy 12 for €8,05 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- If in stock. Ordered before 16:00 on weekdays, delivered to your home the next day.
Tasting note Chaminé Branco
Dry white wine with a subtle hue and a fine aroma of ripe yellow fruit and floral notes. The flavor structure is round, soft and aromatic, with light toast and hay in the aftertaste.
The white Chaminé comes from vineyards that lie almost on the Atlantic coast. Here the ocean water is still relatively cool, so the temperature in these vineyards is much lower than in the interior. Add to this the many hours of sunshine and you have the ideal conditions for the ripening of white grapes that retain their freshness.
Chamine white is made of verdelho, sauvignon blanc, antão vaz and viognier. The combination of traditional Portuguese varieties and the aromatic strong sauvignon and viognier makes for a full-flavored dry white wine. The wine ripens in tanks for several months. This creates beautiful grape flavors instead of the sweet-like fermentation scents that often characterize young wines.
The Dane Hans Kristian Jørgensen and his American wife Carrie started in 1988 with the planting of vineyards in the Alentejo, southeast of Lisbon. In the meantime they have been named Best Producer of this great wine region by The Wine Spectator and known for their extremely pure, not oak-dominated red and white wines.
Read or write a review