2016 DeMorgenzon Stellenbosch Walvisch Syrah-Mourvèdre-Viognier
- Buy 12 for €9,15 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Groot assortiment van exclusief tot huiswijn
- Vragen? bel gerust 078-6140208!
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11
Tasting note DeMorgenzon Syrah-Mourvèdre-Viognier
The assembly of the Walvisch wines is done by the expert winemaker Carl van der Merwe. As cellar master of the famous DeMorgenzon Estate in Stellenbosch, he has been making furore with his white and red wines for years. Exclusively for us he composed a magnificent red Rhôneblend of mainly syrah supplemented with mourvèdre and viognier. The addition of a little white viognier creates a floral touch and smooth taste. After fermentation in stainless steel tanks, the wine ripens for a few months in used French oak barrels for extra complexity. With this wine Carl van der Merwe proves his talent as a master winemaker, because we have rarely encountered such a beautiful red South African luxury house wine.
Read or write a review