2017 Domaine Clavel Languedoc Le Mas
- Buy 12 for €10,76 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|no oak contact, so a lot of fruit and spice|
|for years the example wine of good Languedoc|
|mainly from organic syrah and grenache|
|wonderful with spicy casseroles or grilled beef|
Tasting note Le Mas
Southern French red wine with a spicy and tangy aroma and a mild, mild taste. Delicious with the daily meal but also with spicy casseroles or grilled beef.
The red Le Mas has for many years been the calling card of Pierre Clavel, the sympathetic winegrower from the South of France. He makes this 'entry-level wine' from grenache and carrot grapes without any form of aging. Le Mas is for many people the textbook of tasty spicy and smooth Languedoc.
Pierre proves his craftsmanship as a small, artisanal producer who also keeps this quality affordable. A few years ago he opted for a complete switch to organic viticulture. On the one hand out of respect for nature, on the other hand, to make the vines stronger and more resistant to diseases and pests. This decision has worked out very well!
Read or write a review