Domaine de la Soufrandise Pouilly-Fuissé Clos Marie 2020
- Buy 12 for €18,35 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
|rich and refined white burgundy|
|delicious full of flavor|
|delicious as evening wine, outside the meal|
Tasting note Clos Marie
Dry white wine from French Burgundy, with an aroma of ripe yellow fruit, butter and oak. The full flavor goes well with fish or fine veal or pork. Also very nice to drink like this.
The Pouilly Fuissé is the most prestigious southern Burgundy commune for white wine. Françoise et Nicolas Melin make an exemplary quality white burgundy from the grapes of approximately 20 years old Chardonnay vines on their small wine estate. The harvested grapes (manual picking) go into the fermentation vats immediately after the harvest. After fermentation, it is aged for about 6 months in small, used oak barrels. The result is a refined white wine that is among the best in the region.
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review