2018 Domaine de la Soufrandise Pouilly-Fuissé Clos Marie
- Buy 12 for €17,99 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|rich and refined white burgundy|
|wonderfully full of flavor|
|delicious as evening wine, outside the meal|
Tasting note Clos Marie
Dry white wine from French Burgundy, with an aroma of ripe yellow fruit, butter and oak. The full flavor goes well with fish or fine veal or pork. Also very nice to drink like this.
The Pouilly Fuissé is the most prestigious southern Burgundy municipality for white wine. Françoise et Nicolas Melin make an exemplary quality white burgundy from the grapes of about 20 years old Chardonnay vines on their small wine estate. The harvested grapes (manual picking) go into the fermentation tanks immediately after harvesting. After fermentation, it is matured for about 6 months in small, used oak casks. The result is a refined white wine that is among the best in the region.
|Producer||Domaine de la Soufrandise|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Fish fine veal or pork. Also delicious as an evening wine outside the meal.
Read or write a review