2016 Herdade de São Miguel Alentejo Art. Terra Amphora Tinto
- Buy 12 for €13,11 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting notes São Miguel Alentejo Art. Terra Amphora Tinto
Portuguese red wine with an aroma of ripe blackberries and berries. The taste is full, aromatic and creamy. Delicious with lamb or beef dishes, but also delicious after a mild cheese meal.
Alexandre Relvas, who is trained in Bordeaux, makes beautiful, pure wines from native Portuguese grapes. Usually with modern techniques that ensure beautiful fruit expression. But in the case of the Art.Terra, he goes back to the ancient Roman use of amphora jars. The stone jugs replace oak casks and stainless steel tanks and give a different style of wine, also because of the use of wild yeast and the maturation of 3 months on the elaborate yeast cells. Fermentation is very slow and the grape skins stay in contact with the juice for an extremely long time (60 days). This is only possible with a super healthy and ripe harvest. A very special, full red wine from aragonez, moreto and trincadeira grapes, planted on slate-containing soil.
Read or write a review