2017 Montemar Catalunya Cabernet Sauvignon-Garnacha rosado
- Buy 12 for €5,75 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Spanish rosé with a fruity aroma and a full dry flavor made from cabernet sauvignon and garnachadruiven. Tasty fish or roast poultry with fresh salads.
For centuries there has been wine production in the area just north of Barcelona, which has had the origin designation Catalunya since 1995. In the past, mainly white wine was made that was used for the traditionally important production of sparkling wines. That has changed a lot since the 1980s. The Mediterranean climate with vineyards at an average altitude of 400 meters was also very suitable for making red and rosé wines. This rosado is made from cabernet sauvignon and garnacha grapes.
|Grape variety||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Can be used with many dishes from fresh salads to grilled fish and roast poultry with a slightly spicy sauce.
Read or write a review