2018 Panul Colchagua Valley Carmenere
- Buy 12 for €5,84 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Typical Chilean red wine
|Full, soft, aromatic and supple|
|Good wine for everyday life|
|Also delicious with meals|
Tasting note Panul Carmenère
Fragrant red wine from Chile with an aroma of fruit and spices. The full, smooth taste goes well with slightly spicy meat or pasta dishes. Also nice after the meal.
Viticulture in Chile is receiving a lot of attention. Because of the vastness of the country, the winemaker can choose the climatologically ideal wine region for the production of the grapes. White grapes are generally more suitable for relatively cool wine regions, while red ones need more warmth and sun. The producer of Panul is Francisco Errazuriz descendant from one of the best known Chilean wine families. The Carmenère looks a lot like the Merlot grape in appearance as well as in smell and taste. Nevertheless, the Carmenère grape is considered superior in many wine regions. Due to the optimum conditions in the Lontue Valley, the grapes mature well, giving the wine the desired softness.
Read or write a review