Casa Bianca Asolo Prosecco Frizzante
- Buy 12 for €8,14 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
mild-dry white bubble wine from northern Italy
slightly sparkling and nice and soft in taste
ideal as a festive aperitif
also very suitable for appetizers and amuses
Tasting note Casa Bianca Prosecco
Sparkling wine with a fine floral and slightly fruity aroma. The taste turns fresh and round. The soft mousse creates a round final.
Prosecco is very popular in Italy. Often the wine is served as a festive aperitif, but this mild-dry prosecco is also very suitable as a companion for starters and appetizers. Prosecco is now bound to an origin name. The best have their own provenance with a DOCG status, the premier league of the Italian wine world. The term Frizzante indicates that the wine is slightly sparkling. This makes the wine taste softer than a so-called spumante, the Italian equivalent of the French champagne-like wines.
Read or write a review