- Buy 12 for €24,79 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Tasting note La Closerie du Pic
Deep red, intense and complex of scent with nuances of ripe and candied red fruit and spicy oak. The flavor is full, warm and spicy and develops a full, fresh flavor structure with oak and a long lasting final with soft tannin.
Gérard Bru brought this domaine in Saint Drézery with great investment to the top of the Languedoc (according to Gault & Millau). The range is impressive and receives favorable reviews from the international wine press. From his vineyards in the higher and cooler Pic Saint-Loup comes a sensational red wine, composed of 65% grenache and 35% syrah. Although not certified, the vineyards are processed biodynamically and yields of thirty-five hectoliters per hectare are very low. In order to be able to select carefully, the picking is done by hand. After fermentation in concrete cuves, Syrah matures for twelve months in small oak barrels and is then assembled with the non-wood-ripened, spicy and fruity Grenache.
Read or write a review