Churchill's Tawny Port 10 years old 50cl
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Classic stone red port for connoisseurs with the aroma of dried fruit cedar and herbs. The taste is soft and refined and fits very well with baguette with cheese or nuts.
Churchills was founded by John Graham in 1981 with the aim of making extremely sophisticated ports. In this period, many family businesses were bought by multinationals who usually traded the traditional (best) way of porting for modern vinification techniques. John Graham felt that there was a market for a specialist port producer who would make his wines in the traditional way. Just because this is the best way to make port. Although every type of port of Churchills has its own character, Churchill's port can generally be said to be classic and refined in taste with a lot of fruit and excel in style and elegance.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious with baguette and cheese or nuts.
Read or write a review