Churchill's Tawny Reserve Port
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
More than five years of red-ripened red port with a full sweet taste. Very tasty as an aperitif but also delicious in combination with nuts or baguette with spicy cheese.
More than 5 years aged red port with the so typical bright and light brown color. Producer John Graham is a member of a famous family of port makers. He wanted to start his own company but for understandable reasons he could not choose his own family name. Graham is already a long-standing porthuis. He chose the name of his wife a descendant of the famous Winston Churchill. This recently established independent porthuis is remarkable for its high quality. In the meantime connoisseurs regard the Churchill ports as classics. This tawny ripens for about 5 years on wooden kegs and is made in a traditional way.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Just as an aperitif with some nuts or with baguette and spicy cheeses.
Read or write a review