2017 Cour des Dames Pinot Gris
- Buy 12 for €7,27 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Groot assortiment van exclusief tot huiswijn
- Vragen? bel gerust 078-6140208!
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11
Tasting notes Cour des Dames Pinot Gris
French white wine with the smell of ripe fruit and flowers. The mild taste is nicely balanced with a juicy and aromatic aftertaste. Delicious as an aperitif, or with cold dishes and warm entrees with fish or poultry.
The wine maker of La Cour des Dames is the originally Flemish oenologist Hilde Chevillot. She makes flawless wines in the South of France and selects and accompanies vintners who can not make their own wine. Hilde Chevillot finds pinot gris a promising grape variety for the Languedoc. Unlike the slightly sweet wine from the French Alsace, Hilde makes a fine, dry white wine with a lot of aromatic length. This makes this delicious white wine much wider than the Alsatian pinot gris.
Read or write a review