- Buy 12 for €7,31 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Beautiful, dry pinot gris
|Much more widely applicable than the Alsatian variant|
|Delicious as an aperitif|
|Also ideal in combination with fish or poultry|
Tasting note Cour des Dames Pinot Gris
French white wine with the scent of ripe fruit and flowers. The mild taste is nicely balanced with a juicy and aromatic finish. Delicious as an aperitif, or with cold dishes and warm starters with fish or poultry.
Winemaker of La Cour des Dames is the originally Flemish oenologist Hilde Chevillot. She makes flawless wines in the South of France and selects and guides winegrowers who cannot make their own wine. Hilde Chevillot finds pinot gris a promising grape variety for the Languedoc. In contrast to the slightly sweet wine from the French Alsace, Hilde makes a nice, dry white wine, with a lot of aromatic length. This makes this delicious white wine much more applicable than the Alsatian pinot gris.
Read or write a review