2016 La Bastide Bories Pays d'Oc Les Oliviers white
- Buy 12 for €7,27 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Pouring dry white wine with an aroma of green apple and citrus. The taste turns smooth and fresh in with a juicy and fragrant aftertaste.
Pierre Bories, owner of Château Ollieux Romanis and Champ de Murailles in and around the Corbières cru Boutenac, makes a fabulous white wine from the young plantings and from plots of IGP vineyard that are located outside the appellation borders. Young vines are less suitable for making concentrated wines, but more so for 'pleasure wines' with flexibility and accessibility. Les Oliviers white is mainly made of sauvignon blanc with a small addition of grenache blanc. Winery Pierre Bories has been working since 1998 without pesticides and weed killers according to the guidelines of the reasoned wine industry (lutte raisonnée). His white Les Oliviers is striking because of the intensely pure and ripe sauvignon flavors and the fresh, mild taste.
Read or write a review