Reichsrat von Buhl Pfalz Riesling Trocken 2019
- Buy 12 for €8,65 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Delicious, round and soft Riesling
|Attractively priced harvest|
|Dry, juicy and refreshing|
|Good match with seafood|
Reichsrat von Buhl Pfalz Riesling Trocken
Juicy German white wine with a floral and fruity fragrance. Dry and refreshing in taste. Delicious as an aperitif but also delicious with fish or shellfish.
Dry white wine from the Palatinate
In addition to the wines from its own vineyards, the renowned Reichsrat von Buhl selectively buys from other quality-conscious grape growers.
By choosing grapes from different parts of the Rheinpfalz, Von Buhl can present a delicious round and soft Riesling every year. This attractively priced harvest is a good example of this with its slightly ripened tones.
|Producer||Weingut Reichsrat von Buhl|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Great as an aperitif but also delicious with starters with fish or with shellfish.
Read or write a review