Main course for 4 persons - Preparation: approx. 35 minutes
1 tbsp butter
1 large chopped onion
200g cherry or tasty tom tomatoes
1 can of lentils
4 even, thin, young leeks
1 garden herb stock cube
250 ml of whipped cream
3 leaves of sage
4 lasagna sheets
Lentils in tomato
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter and fry over low heat 1 large finely chopped onion until translucent.
- Cut 200 grams of cherry or tasty tom tomatoes into pieces.
- Add them to the onion and simmer over low heat for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain 1 can of lentils (about 300 grams).
- Spoon the lentils into the tomato.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Lasagna with leek
- Clean 4 even, thin, young leeks (about 600 grams), cut them in half lengthwise and cut the white part of the leek into equal pieces.
- Place the leeks in a flat dish.
- Dissolve 1 garden herb stock cube in 3 dl boiling water. Pour 2 dl hot stock over the leek.
- Heat the rest of the stock (= 1 dl) with 250 ml whipped cream and 3 leaves of sage in a wide pan.
- Halve 4 fresh lasagna sheets and place in the cream mixture. Heat for about 5 minutes.
- Scoop out the lasagna sheets with a slotted spoon and wrap them in aluminum foil.
- Reduce the cream mixture by half.
- Drain the leeks.
Place 1 piece of lasagna spray on each plate. Divide the leek over it. Pour half of the cream sauce over it. Cover with lasagna spray. Divide the rest of the cream sauce over it. Spoon the lentils in tomato sauce next to the lasagna.
Wine food: Le Jade Pays d'Oc Chardonnay
This round, soft Chardonnay fits nicely with the creamy, somewhat earthy notes of leek, sage and lentils. The stimulating acidity in wine and tomato sauce provide a lively, fresh accent.