Main course: 4 persons Preparation: approx. 25 minutes
- 1 lemon
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 75 grams of pine nuts
- 300 grams of fresh pasta
- 125 ml crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley (grated Pecorino or Parmesan cheese)
- Wash the lemon peel well. Grate the zest and squeeze the lemon.
- Peel and chop shallot and garlic
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry shallot, garlic and pine nuts over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water and some salt to a boil.
- Cook the pasta al dente in 3 to 5 minutes and drain.
- Stir half the lemon zest and all the crème fraîche into the shallot mixture when the shallot is translucent.
- Season the sauce with lemon juice and freshly ground pepper.
- Spoon the pasta and parsley into the sauce.
- Season with some lemon zest, a little lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- Serve immediately. Add grated Pecorino or Parmesan cheese.
Wine food: Arjolle Equilibre Chardonnay