Raw salmon tartare
Ingredients for 4 people:
• 300 grams of fresh salmon fillet
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tbsp capers, chopped
• 1 spring onion, cleaned and chopped
• 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
• 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
• 1 tsp garlic, very finely chopped
• 1 tbsp mirin
• 2 tbsp lime juice
• 1 tsp lime zest
• 1 cup of cress
• 1 tbsp sesame seeds
1. Remove the salmon fillet from the brown stripes on its back. This one
can give the dish a somewhat bitter taste.
2. Cut the salmon into strips first, then into small cubes. Mix
with a tablespoon of olive oil and put in the refrigerator until just before it
3. Mix all other ingredients, except cress and
sesame seeds in a bowl.
4. Stir the seasoning mixture through the salmon cubes a few minutes before serving and season with salt and
freshly ground pepper.
5. Make a round of salmon on each plate using a baking ring of about 10 cm diameter.
6. Cut the cress and spread on and around the salmon tartare.
7. Heat the sesame seeds briefly in a pan and sprinkle them on the plates as a garnish.