June 2018 version
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard disk or in the memory of your computer, mobile or tablet. Information is stored in this text file. This information can be recognized again by the website of "the Wine Portal" on a later visit.
- To provide you with better services during your next visit;
- To be able to identify you at a next visit;
- To save your preferences;
- To save your personal wish list or shopping basket;
- To keep track of the web performance;
- To be able to optimize and improve the website and services;
- To gather information about the use of our services.
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the internet.