1996 Taylor's Vintage Port Quinta de Vargellas
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
The Taylors Vintage Port Quinta de Vargellas 1996 uses the grapes Touriga Francesa, Tinta Roriz, Touriga Naçional, Tinta Cão, Tinta Barroca and Tinta Amarela. After an intensive soaking period, the fermentation continues and the alcohol percentage can rise. When about 8% is reached, the process is stopped by adding wine alcohol and the juice is left in oak barrels for about 2 years, before further maturing in the bottle.
Quinta de Vargellas is located far in the Alto Douro, 176 kilometers east of Porto, and forty from Pinhão, at an altitude ranging from eighty meters above the sea on the river to 350 meters high on the hills. It is 176 hectares in size, eighty of which are cultivated with vines that lie along the river like a horseshoe.
Read or write a review