2012 Château Gravas Sauternes
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Château Gravas Sauternes
French white wine with an intense aroma of honey marzipan and ripe fruit. The taste is full-bodied and fits very well with blueberry cheeses or soft desserts and pastries.
Hubrecht Duijker writes in his Bordeaux Wine Atlas & Encyclopedia as follows; "One of the better bourgeois of Barsac, mouth filling and honeyed with fruity elements plus spicy wood (2 years of aging, a third new barrels) Gravas comes from graves a reference to the siliceous vineyard The family Bernard has been exploiting this domain since 1850.
The Barsac is part of the Sauternes and can be sold under her own name. Many winemakers, however, opt for the much better known Appellation Controlée Sauternes
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
A classic combination with foie gras but also delicious with blueberry cheeses or soft desserts and pastries.
Read or write a review