2016 Château Gravas Sauternes
- Buy 12 for €23,28 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
|Full sweet white wine|
|With an intense aroma of honey, some marzipan and ripe fruit|
|Delicious with blue vein cheeses|
|Also delicious with soft desserts and pastries|
Tasting note Château Gravas Sauternes
French white wine with an intense aroma of honey marzipan and ripe fruit. The taste is completely sweet and goes very well with blue-veined cheeses or soft desserts and pastries.
Hubrecht Duijker writes in his Bordeaux Wine Atlas & Encyclopedia as follows; "One of the better bourgeois of Barsac; mouth-filling, long-lasting, honey-like and with fruity elements plus spicy wood (2 years of barrel maturing; a third new barrels). Gravas comes from graves, a reference to the pebble-containing vineyard. 1850.
The Barsac is part of the Sauternes and may be sold under its own name. However, many winegrowers opt for the much better known Appellation Controlée Sauternes
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
A classic combination with foie gras but also delicious with blue vein cheeses or soft desserts and pastries.
Read or write a review