2012 Clos Floridène Graves red
- Buy 12 for €20,88 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Floridène Graves red
Fragrant red burgundy with delicate notes of oak tobacco and red fruit in the fragrance. Fine and soft red wine that perfectly combines with veal or beef with a fine sauce.
Clos Floridène is located in Pujols sur Ciron under the Graves appellation in Bordeaux. The well-known winemaker Denis Dubourdieu and his wife Florence have gradually expanded the domain over the last thirty years with the purchase of small parcels of superior agricultural land. In addition to a rich white Graves they also create a smooth and refined red Bordeaux.
In total there is an 18 ha vineyard planted with Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot and Cabernet Franc grapes. After fermentation, about a third of the Cabernet Sauvignon dominated wine ripens in new oak barrels. This ensures the firm structure and a complex aroma of vanilla and cedar wood.
|Grape variety||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine and soft red wine that perfectly combines with veal or beef with a fine sauce.
Read or write a review