- Buy 12 for €10,30 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Monte del Frá Veneto Lena Corvina
Bright red wine with a stiffening aroma of fresh red fruit and light caramel. The taste is juicy and round, with sufficient freshness and length in the aftertaste.
Monte del Frá is known for the beautiful and award winning white wines from Custoza. For several years now, this wine producer also makes fine red wines, in the heart of the Valpolicella area, on Tenuta Lena di Mezzo. The top wine, the amarone, even scored 94 points in the authoritative Wine Spectator. In addition, Monte del Frá makes a special local wine from only Corvinadruiven: Lena.
The special thing about this wine is that after the harvest in October the grapes dry for two months (leggero appassimento). Only then does the alcoholic fermentation start, followed by a maturation of more than three months in large oak casks. By drying the grapes they get a more concentrated taste. The Lena is therefore significantly fuller and softer than wines without the 'appassimento' method. Molto buono!
Read or write a review