Proprietà Sperino Coste della Sesia Rosso Uvaggio
- Buy 12 for €23,69 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Proprietà Sperino Rosso Uvaggio
Refined Italian red wine with the scent of herbs, pepper, jam and cherries. Smooth and soft taste, very elegant. Delicious with risotto, roasted meat or a spicy cheese.
In 1999 Paolo de Marchi and his son Luca took over the (pre) parental domain in Lessona. The vineyards of this once famous wine region are in the northern part of Piedmont, on the foothills of the Alps and on poor soil. No terroir for high returns, but for top quality wine with the emphasis on a refined, elegant style. The Uvaggio is made from hand-picked nebbiolo- (65%), vespolina (20%) and croatini grapes. The fermentation takes place with natural yeast cells and the wine ages for about eighteen months in large oak casks. Luca himself says that he makes "the Burgundy of Italy". Measured by the refinement and good quality, this is a striking comparison!
Read or write a review