2016 Cantine Due Palme Levro Negroamaro del Salento
- Buy 12 for €5,34 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Cantine Due Palme Levro
A smooth wine from the southern Italian region of Apulia. Bright red in color and fresh and fruity with scent. The soft taste goes well with grilled dishes of cheeses or small cold snacks.
The Levro is made from negroamaro grapes the most famous grape variety in the southern Italian wine region Apulia. The grapes are picked ripe and especially in the night and early morning. So the grapes are delivered cool in the basement. This preserves important fruit flavors and you can taste that in this fresh, modern made wine.
The wine region of Apulia is growing rapidly. Besides the many wines with doc or ig denomination we found with this vino da tavola a delicious red house wine. This is bottled without aging and can be drunk immediately after bottling.
|Producer||Cantine Due Palme|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious with grilled dishes cheeses or small cold snacks.
Read or write a review