2015 Château Gaillard Saint-Émilion Grand Cru
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
French scarlet wine from the Bordeaux with an aroma of ripe fruit oak and spices. The taste is full and powerful. Young this wine is tasty with seasoned stew matured in beef and veal.
Château Gaillard with its vineyard of about 20 hectares has been in the same family since 1787. The vineyard has about 50% Merlot and 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc grapes. At Château Gaillard we work with respect for nature. This is evident, among other things, from the fact that no chemical substances are used in the vineyard. After fermentation, a ripening follows on partly new oak casks. The winemaker is monsieur Nouvel who is assisted by his (in oenology) graduated daughter. She is responsible for the investments made in recent years in modern winemaking equipment.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Young drunk fine with seasoned stew. If drunk a good companion of beef and veal with refined sauce.
Read or write a review